Training, Seminars, And Certifications For Accountants And CPAs
- Training & CPE For Taxation, Accounting, Auditing, Ethics, Payroll,
Finance, And More -
|CPATrainingCenter.com provides training for CPAs and Accountants. Whether you seek training on taxation, accounting, auditing, ethics, payroll, or finance, we can help.|
In addition to your basic CPA or accounting training needs, we offer Accounting Certifications such as Enrolled Agent, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Payroll Manager, and Chartered Tax Professional; numerous accounting seminars
and webinars on everything from auditing to payroll to QuickBooks training; a wide variety of CPE courses, as well as CPA exam prep materials.
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Certified Payroll Manager|
Earn A "Certified Payroll Manager" Designation!
Enhance your skills with a "Certified Payroll Manager" designation, which is earned by completing the four courses listed below:
- Basics Of Wage &Hour
- Paycheck Fundamentals
- Payroll Reporting Requirements
- Payroll Management Operations
Each of these courses use our award-winning interface that provides plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A with answer rationales to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Certified Payroll Manager training covers all aspects of payroll, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Properly complete and file all required reporting requirements
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain fraud, audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
Besides great training, you also receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation
- FREE Management Interface for tracking employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions when you order for three or more individuals
|... More Details / Purchase|
|Sales & Use Tax Workshop|
If you have questions about sales and use tax laws, you're not alone. There are 7,500 different taxing jurisdictions in the United States alone, and they routinely tax the same products differently. It's easy to understand why our sales and use tax laws are considered among the most complicated in the world.
To add to your challenge, state governments are aggressively pursuing new avenues of taxation. Faced with a slumping economy, they want a bigger piece of the revenue pie. Clearly, your job has never been more difficult — or important.
|... More Details / Purchase|
|Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance|
Many states have become aggressive when enforcing their non-resident state income tax withholding rules, and state payroll tax auditors are now questioning whether or not you have workers "performing services" in their state.
The definition of "performing services" also differs for each state, and compliance with each state's rules - and even knowing what they are - is difficult. For instance:
This audio conference will help you to know the taxation and reporting requirements for all states where your organization has employees working - or in some cases - living.
- What do you do when you have an employee with a residence address different from their work address?
- What are the requirements when you decide to hold your annual training in a state that has a state income tax withholding - and no threshold or minimum days required before withholding is expected
- What do you do when you have workers who work in several different states?
|... More Details / Purchase|
Federal Government Auditing
|Federal Government Auditing is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the unique requirements of federal government auditing. This information-packed, single-source reference is ideal for auditors of federal agencies and programs and financial dealings subject to audits by the federal government. It gives you up-to-date information on the applicable laws, regulations, and audit standards.|
This guide is written in a non-technical style and complete with helpful exhibits.
"Federal Government Auditing" is a "go-to" reference for:
- government auditors
- inspectors general
- public accountants
- military comptrollers
- state and local government auditors
- budget offices
- financial managers
- and financial analysts
Tax Savvy for Small Business - 17th edition - 20 CPE hours
|Understanding the tax system is vital to the health of every small business. Virtually every decision a business makes has tax consequences that can affect its bottom line - and the IRS is always watching. Develop the best tax plan for your small business, learn the ins and outs of the tax code, and create comprehensive strategies to get back the most from the IRS with this all-in-one guide.|
The 15th edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business is completely updated and provides the latest tax breaks, rules, forms and publications, including substantive changes and the latest tax numbers for current year returns.
|See More Books||
Sales & Use Tax Workshop
How To Use Excel Pivot Tables
Mobile Tools For Accountants
Data Visualization Tools For Accountants
How To Use Excel Dashboards
High Impact Excel: LookUp Formulas
Fundamentals Of Internal Auditing
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, & Other Fringe Benefits
Final Paychecks: Payroll Requirements For Terminated Employees
Payroll Issues For Deceased Employees
Certified Payroll Administrator
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Comprehensive Income Tax Course with Career Package
Chartered Tax Professional Certificate Program